I want my money!

Unite Union is not representing you on this matter unless you are already a member of Unite Union or if you are an ex-member of Unite and want assistance with an ex-employer we represented you with in the past. The information that you give on this website will only be used to keep you up to date with our campaign to get New Zealand workers the annual leave pay they are owed.

Support Stop Wage Theft

Campaigning to return billions of dollars stolen from workers is an expensive task, and we need your support.

Donate to Stop Wage Theft